1. Roberto is ten years old ... hair is black.
2. What colour is the elephant?
3. What number goes in the gap? eleven, twelve, ________, fourteen.
4. Our dog … biscuits for breakfast every day.
5. Today my father … a book in the garden.
6. My sister doesn’t play …games.
7. This isn’t my pen. It’s …
8. The cat is sitting …the table.
9. Thursday is the …day of the week.
1 out of 4
10. They usually have toast for breakfast, but today they … ham and eggs.
11. This week my brother is at university. Last week he …at home.
12. This is the second floor.Go …the stairs to the first floor.
13. Yesterday evening I …my friend John at the pub.
14. I sometimes drink wine but I …drink beer.
15. Paolo wins all the races. He can run …than the other boys.
16. There are …more than a hundred people at the party tomorrow.
17. Do you remember that singer? He …on television for ages.
18. I have known her …we were five years old.
19. I’m sure that Amanda …. She always wants to help.
2 out of 4
20. They were very late because …
21. If you don’t eat something hot, you …a cold.
22. If you want to drive a car, you …a driving test.
23. While his friends were at the concert, Jim …for his sister.
24. Next week we …to the north to go skiing in the Alps.
25. If you lived in the countryside, what …in the evenings?
26. When I was a baby,my mother …to me at bed-time.
27. In our village, all the paper, glass and plastic rubbish …
28. The older people in the village think we … all the traditional customs.
29. I asked Jenny if she …us this evening but she said she was busy.
3 out of 4
30. He …the country for a very long time now. It’s time for a change.
31. My grandfather …for the same firm for nearly half a century when he retired.
32. He …for the job if he hadn’t thought it was a good opportunity for him.
33. I wish I …to see that fortune teller. It was a big mistake.
34. That crime …by someone else. I’m completely innocent.
35. From 2 pm to 6 pm yesterday, the system …so we couldn’t use the computers.
36. I …a much better night if you hadn’t had so many nightmares.
37. Please select the correct version
38. Please select the correct version
39. Please select the correct version
4 out of 4
40. Please select the correct version